World's most beautiful flight! 30-50mins flight
A unique high mountain flight experience! Come and take-off in complete safety from the top of the Aiguille du Midi at 3842m with our high mountain guide pilots.
Together we will descend the spectacular ridgeline to the take-off site, either north or south side. You will be roped up to our guide and you will need to wear crampons.
Walking to the take-off site from the summit at 3842m
The Aiguille du Midi tandem flight is an aerial ride in a breathtaking landscape. We will hover above glaciers, cruise along the Vallée Blanche, or soar past the north face of the Aiguille du Midi. Between the granite needles, in the heart of the massif of Mont-Blanc, we will fly like birds.
When paragliding there is no vertigo or fear of heights (yes it is true! It is like looking out of an airplane window).
You don't need any special skill as a passenger except to be able to run a few steps and the landing in the centre of Chamonix is very gentle.
If you wish, a photos and videos option of your flight is available for you to keep this fantastic memory (30€).
A unique mineral and glacial landscape
"Do not hesitate any longer, do it! I've never done anything so fun. An incredible, surreal experience! I felt safe and relaxed. To do absolutely!!"
Ana, USA - Septembre 2018
If you are in a group, you can all fly at the same time with several guide pilots to share a moment suspended together above Chamonix.
Paragliding over Chamonix is a moment that you will remember for the rest of your life!
At the heart of the Vallée Blanche
- The experience lasts 3 hours in total. Meeting time is between 7.30-9am.
- We will meet in front of the Aiguille du Midi cablecar (100 Place de l'Aiguille du Midi, 74400 Chamonix): https://goo.gl/maps/4WttMZS9BQiEi21Q9
- You will need to purchase a one-way ticket to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi. You may consult the ticket prices here.
- In high mountains weather hazards are very possible. We may be required to reschedule the flight.
- You will need to wear mountaineering equipment: Gore-Tex pants and jacket, hat, gloves and sunglasses. Also cramponable mountaineering boots and crampons (possibility to rent equipment in the sports shops of Chamonix).
Above these giants we are tiny